With unrelenting market evolution and the occasional dramatic economic shock, many issuers struggle with staying up-to-date on what their program needs. Or even measuring how it is doing on a regular basis! Card expertise is hard to come by, and even the most capable internal team can find it difficult to keep an objective eye on such a critical asset. Unfortunately, when a card program goes wrong it can do long-term damage to entire relationships, cause disproportionate financial pain, and lose ground which can take years to regain. As TRK has grown, we have come to see that some clients value ongoing program support to buttress their internal resources and staff. For this reason, TRK Advisors provides ongoing support such as:
- Monthly dashboard reporting across elements of profitability, growth, risk and other priorities specific to each client.
- Periodic program performance reporting updates and reviews
- Board and management updates, including benchmarking against market competition
- “Sounding board” support as card staff and management consider new initiatives or program changes
- Development of issuer-specific planning models to tie together annual (or more frequent) growth plans to marketing requirements and operational support resources